UK-based, a prominent international legal figure. Chrissie is founder and CEO of a global consulting firm specialising in preparing professionals and companies for the future. Also the visionary behind and creator of Robot Lawyer LISA – the world’s first impartial Robot A.I. lawyer.
Her passion lies in the research, development and deployment of legal AI solutions, Chrissie is best-known as a legal futurist, legal and business commentator and writer.
Some of her highlights include:
- being named a winner in two categories at the ACQ5 Law Awards 2019;
- appointed an advisory board member for the Legal Innovation Programme of Westminster Law School, UK.
- keynote speaker and advisor at the Law Society of Hong-Kong.
- being named in the American Bar Association’s Law Technology Resource Center’s ‘Women of Legal Tech’ 2018 list
- Robot Lawyer LISA was named in the National Law Journal’s (USA and UK) Inaugural List of Legal AI Leaders and was a finalist in the English Women’s Awards for best Online Business 2018.
- keynote speaker and advisor / consultant at the International Institute of Law Association Chief Executives and at the Chief Executives of European Bar Associations).
- won the AI Legal Awards for best legal professional coaching company and was shortlisted as a finalist in the Enterprise Awards**.
- EntrepreneurLawyer was selected by Feedspot as one of the Top 50 Entrepreneur Blogs.
- 2016 – bestowed with the title and position of Honorary Visiting Fellow, University of Westminster, School of Law (AI and Robots in Law).
- named in the list of “The World’s Top Female Futurists”.
- LinkedIn announced that Chrissie led the LinkedIn TOP 2015 list as the best-connected and most-engaged woman in the legal sector; and was 4th across all sectors.
- Chrissie regularly attends thought-leadership roundtables at the Royal Society, MOD, the Law Society of England and Wales and the Legal Services Board***
- 2014 – her ground-breaking book “Tomorrow’s Naked Lawyer” was listed in The 10 Best Legal Tech and Legal Innovation books of all time (2016)
- 2013 – nominated and honoured as Legal Professional of the Year 2013 and a Top 100 International Executive by Top 100 Business Magazine.
As a legal/business commentator she has been quoted in Forbes, The Economist, Entrepreneur, Raconteur, The Guardian, Financial Times and The Times London) and on CNN.
Clients include: Top 50 law firms in the UK, Europe, USA, Australasia and New Zealand; Law Society of England & Wales, Law Society of Scotland, Harvard Law School, Oxford University (UK), The University of Law (UK), UK National Associations, Association of Personal Injury Lawyers (APIL), Easyjet, Law Without Walls, Thomson Reuters, LexisNexis, Juta (South Africa), The Guardian, The Telegraph, Yorkshire & Clydesdale Bank, Natwest/RBS, Grant Thornton, PwC Legal, London School of Economics.
* her written evidence submitted to the House of Lords Select Committee on AI, session 2017/19, was quoted and published in the House of Lords AI Report, April 2018; was invited to join the Futurists, Business, Media, Legal, Robotics/AI, Space Settlement advisory boards at the Lifeboat Foundation.
** billed as The Oscars for Technology Entrepreneurs.
*** re. new law, regulation, policy and strategies to be considered in light of the rise of AI and machine learning in society and law.