Ashraf Garda is an accomplished and engaged Programme Director and MC and is also highly-skilled as a conference facilitator or moderator. the chief driver of Champion South Africa, a nation building movement with the vision to move South Africa from a mid-table nation to a champion nation. #ChampionSouthAfrica identifies and amplifies champions and makes connections to build more champions. It is a movement that embraces the champion mindset as the first significant step to a winning person and a winning country.
His vision to turn South Africa into a champion nation influences his public speaking style and makes him an ideal host for high-profile business leadership events .
He inspires excellence with his keynote talk titled “Champion People Build Champion Nations ” – this is ideal for teambuilding events, year-end or kickstart events and for companies and organisations that need to be re-directed into a champion mindset .
He has hosted a number of high profile events including:
- Programme Director at the BRICS Summit Business Forum attended by the Presidents of both South Africa and China
- Programme Director at the 2019 Productivity SA Awards
- MC at Premier David Makhura’s Gauteng mid term review
- MC at the Proudly South African ‘Buy Local’ Summit at which the then Deputy President Cyril Ramaphosa was the keynote speaker
- Facilitator at the launch of Professot Thuli Madonsela’s Social Justice Project
- MC at the National Institute for Humanities and Social Sciences Awards
- MC at the Hack Jozi awards – on behalf of Wits University and the City of Joburg
MC at the Ubuntu Awards at which the keynote address was delivered by Archbishop Desmond Tutu
- MC at the International Public Relations (IPRA) Golden World Awards
- MC at the PR Industry’s ‘Oscars’ – The Prism Awards and
- MC at the Johannesburg Property Company Outdoor Business Marketing conference
Ashraf Garda recently ended his long stint as a talk show host on SAfm Radio
He also presented ‘Special Assignment’, the investigative journalism show on SABC 3 and has featured as an analyst on various global platforms like CNN , Al Jazeera , RT (from Russia) and CBC Canada .