Craig has presented over 500 keynotes in over 45 countries, advised or mentored over 1000 entrepreneurs, started 4 companies, including a non-profit in Silicon Valley.
His first book rated #1 on Amazon in three categories, he has advised Google X and Alphabet’s “Innovation Lab”
A partner of of an acclaimed global think-tank, he works alongside clients, understanding, creating, and designing their ideal futures through Imagineering and thinking from the future.
His areas of expertise include emergent technology (AI, blockchain, Quantum, CRISPr), business models, company culture, and New World of Work.
Across Africa, he has spoken at length on the Fourth Industrial Revolution and the preparedness of the continent. He’s converted his own car to electric: proof he believes in creating the future we could have! He also turned down an opportunity to head up one of Richard Branson’s companies to create a global platform for tomorrow’s leaders.
Craig moderated the 10th BRICs summit on 4IR with H.E. Presidents Xi, Putin and Ramaphosa, and PM Modi in attendance as well as the African Innovation Symposium with the United Nations.
He is a keynote speaker at conferences including the SA Innovation Awards, Finance Indaba, Manufacturing Indaba, Africa Agri conference & ITWeb Digital Economy.
He is an adjunct professor at the Indian School of Business (ISB) and Duke Corporate Education.
He has a BSc (Eng), MSc (Usability) and MBA from Babson College (USA) as a recipient of the prestigious Frederic C Hamilton scholarship for significant entrepreneurial achievement. During his MBA he was elected the first “non-American” class president. He is completing his Ph.D. to formulate new models for “Futures Thinking” for leaders to create their ideal futures by “creating memories from the future” by working backward from the future when creating company strategy.
As Head of Small Business Marketing for Google, he launched South African Business Woza online where SME’s created 50,000 websites in its inaugural year – one every ten minutes. He grew revenue by 82% YoY and was selected the African “Googliest Googler!”
Craig’s accolades include being an AFLI Desmond Tutu Fellow, AshokaU Changemaker, World Economic Forum Global Shaper, Mail and Guardian Top 200 under 35, Destiny Man & African Independent Top 40 under 40, Disruptive Innovation speaker at TEDx and profiled at the Clinton Global Initiative.
- is the youngest graduation speaker at University of Johannesburg
- is a non-executive for WomHub, a non-profit inspiring woman into engineering,
- is the former chairperson of Moving into Dance educating dis-enfranchised youth and the disabled through dance and improving their life prospects and self-confidence and advisor to several government initiatives
- has travelled to 45 countries
- swum in the Amazon
- trekked gorilla in Uganda
- swam with whales in Mozambique
- skydived in California
- hiked Machu Pichu (and the Great Wall of China)
- shark dived (twice!)
- visited the Wailing Wall and the Taj Mahal and
- been tear-gassed in Turkey
Some of his clients include:
Clients include UNAIDS, Tata, Shell, MTN, Airbus, Danone, Microsoft, Fidelity, Accenture, Barclays, Investec, Discovery, Standard Bank, BMW, Huawei, and the Indian government.
And finally he has or is:
- Ph.D. candidate in Futures thinking
- 2 Masters degrees: Engineering (MSc) & Business (MBA)
- 2 Provisional patents in vision systems and computer components