Selling has changed massively in the past three months with the onset of the Covid-19. Businesses must now adapt to working from home or remotely while still maintaining great relationships with existing clients and selling to new prospects. This brings a new raft of challenges and skills that need to be learned, practiced, and then used with clients. Frank Furness has been a Sales & Social Media Speaker and Trainer for 20 Years and is now helping clients globally with their new sales strategy. Some of his offerings include:
- The H-O-M-E strategy habits
- Optimising profiles to attract business
- Establishing Expertise
- The three cornerstones of the new ‘Selling though Social Media’ blueprint
- Identifying and finding your target audience
- Identifying sales opportunities
- Finding contact information of potential clients
- Locating decision-makers
- Using Advanced search strategies
- Optimising LinkedIn for Search Engine Optimisation and attracting business
- Your personal profile – essential elements to attract and connect with clients
- How and when to post to get thousands of views and feedback from potential clients
- Communicating with Social Media
- The power of video, essential equipment and software you can use
- How to create beautiful backdrops and look professional, even presenting from home
- Dressing for Success – remotely
- Enthusiasm, eye contact and interactivity
- Marketing insights – where to find low cost, effective resources and how to use them
- How to use Zoom effectively
- Presenting online, do’s and don’ts. I have been doing this for several years and work with clients around the world
- 3 essential elements of a video testimonial plus a live example
- A free easy platform that can ensure clients will do video testimonials for you
- See what recent Online Masterclass Attendees are saying:
Frank Furness CSP is an internationally sought-after motivational speaker. His lively, enthusiastic and humorous style has inspired audiences all around the world.
He is a specialist in sales, technology, social media and goal-setting and in sharing how they work in tandem to produce great results for organisations.
He spends seventy percent of his time speaking internationally and has spoken in sixty-nine countries.
In 2011 he was inducted into the ‘Speaker Hall of Fame’.
In 2013, he was recognised as ‘Overseas Speaker of the Year’ for TEC Australia and rated top speaker for Vistage Florida.
Frank’s books ‘Walking with Tigers – Success Secrets of the World’s Top Business Leaders’ and ‘How to Find New Business and Clients’ are International best sellers.