Dr. Kobus Neethling
Dr. Kobus Neethling recalls having been invited to train the staff of Nelson Mandela, just after he became the First President of a new democratic South Africa, as a personal highlight. He was also invited by the office of the Prime Minister of the UAE, His Highness Sheikh Mohammed Bin Rashid Al Maktoum, to deliver a presentation on “How to introduce and sustain Creativity and Innovation in the Organization”.
- is President of the South African Creativity Foundation
- holds six degrees including two Masters, a Doctorate and Post Doctorate (cum laude) in the identification and development of creative behaviour (Universities of Cape Town, Northwest and Georgia-USA)
- has written more than 90 books and 9 TV series including a number of international bestsellers (Including ‘Creativity uncovered’; ‘Very smart parents’; ‘Taking you beyond’; ‘Love, sex and the brain’; ‘Creative rugby’ and the new version of ‘Am I clever or am I stupid’ which has sold more than 200 000 copies)
- is a Guinness World Record Holder: co-author of “Making the Impossible possible”: the book of more than 100 pages written in the fastest time ever (four and a half minutes)
- has received 10 International Who’s Who Awards
- was named one of 2000 outstanding Scholars of the 20th century and received ‘The International Who’s Who of Intellectuals’ Award
In the USA:
- received the first International Creative Genius Award from the International Genius Academy (USA)
- developed the largest battery of Whole Brain Instruments in the world (used in more than 40 countries) including the acclaimed 8-Dimension Brain Model
- received International Silver Screen Award
- has worked with national and international sports teams since 1993
- is a Member of the International Innovation Alliance – a group of 7 innovators from five continents
- works with major corporations, national sporting teams, and education groups from all over the world
- co-developer of the hit TV show “Out of the Box”; winner of a ‘US International Film and Video Festival Silver Screen Award.
- recipient of the Excellence in Innovation Award – one of the most prestigious innovation awards in Asia.
- invited as a co-author to contribute to the trendsetting book on 21st-century innovation “The future of innovation”, coining the phrase. “Innovation of the mind without innovating the heart is no innovation at all”
- gave the opening keynote at the European Creativity and Innovation Conference (ECCI) in Belgium; acknowledged as one of the most prestigious keynote platforms in the world
- ‘Innovation reward recipient’ (the most prestigious innovation expert group in the world).
- Dr. Kobus Neethling is one of the top 3 speakers in the world on the topics of creativity and innovation” – as quoted in the programme of the 12th European Conference on Creativity and innovation
- recipient of the prestigious Paul Harris Fellowship Award (Rotary International – previous recipients include Miriam Makeba and Nelson Mandela)
- Forbes recommended the Neethling Brain Instruments as one of the best assessment tools in the world (2018)
- Kobus Neethling was the first recipient of the Paul Torrance life-time creativity award: one of the most prestigious creativity awards in the world
TOPICS AND TALKS
Creating a happy organisation
Applied Creativity: The #1 Business Skill from 2020
The Only way to have the Best Company is to appoint the Right Person
Moving from Ordinary to Beyondness
A New kind of creativity for a new kind of century
Using your Whole Brain in the 21st Century
From Creative Problem Solving, to Opportunity Finding, to Miracle Making