Sarah Carmichael is a director of ab Ethics Monitoring & Management Services organisation where she fulfils the role of Business Development for the company. She is a member of the Ethics Practitioners’ Association (EPA) and provides support for the EPA Board. As an ethics practitioner, Sarah has particular expertise in key areas of workplace ethics:
- qualitative ethics assessments
- ethics talks, presentations, and online ethics training
- the design and implementation of ethics media monitoring; this enables organisations to manage their reputations more effectively
- the design and roll-out of large-scale ethics activations and ethics campaigns; these enable employees’ engagement with core ethical concepts and issues
- the design and implementation of communication projects to ensure more effective approaches to building ethical awareness.
She has a BA and is a Certified Ethics Officer.